We’re giving one lucky reader the possibility to win a Spiced Chai Latte bundle from Drink me Chai.
Keeping you warm and toasty as temperatures plummet and the nights attract, Drink me Chai’s Spiced Chai Latte is expertly blended using natural and authentic spices.
Gluten-free and naturally lower in caffeine than traditional tea and low, a steaming Spiced Chai Latte is the proper, cosy hot drink to supply comfort during morning, afternoon or evening on any chilly winter’s day.
It might probably be enjoyed with a wide range of milks including dairy, soya, oat, almond and coconut; so, it’s never been easier to copy your favourite coffee shop drink from the comfort of your individual home!.
Chai Latte powder can also be ideal for adding a special touch to your favourite homemade baking delights!
Try your hand at making delicious recipes corresponding to Chai & Pistachio Muffins, Sticky Honey & Chai Buns or Chai Spiced Scones, and for more inspiration, head over to the Drink me Chai website on your free downloadable recipe book: https://drinkmechai.co.uk/recipes/
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday seventeenth January 2024 at midnight. The winner will probably be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is barely open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or older. No purchase needed.
- Prize is supplied by Drink me Chai.
- The competition shouldn’t be open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Drink me Chai, their agents or related third parties who’re directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter is not going to be chargeable for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will probably be chosen at random by an independent judge and will probably be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will probably be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the corporate offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will probably be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will probably be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the corporate offering the prize so it may be sent out.
- The winner agrees to using his/her name and image in any material related to the competition, in addition to their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the small print provided on the date of entry) inside 5 working days or (b) the winner doesn’t return details of its postal address to the Promoter inside 14 days of notification that they’ve won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the proper to re-draw a brand new winner until a winner on these terms is found.