We’re giving one lucky reader the possibility to win a Majority P300 Portable Bluetooth 2.0 Party Speaker.
Majority is a best-selling home audio brand focused on delivering high-quality consumer electronics at an inexpensive price. Since launching with their signature DAB radio range in 2012, Majority has diversified their product range to incorporate Bluetooth Soundbars, PC Speakers, True Wireless Earbuds and Dolby-powered sound systems.
One lucky winner will receive the Majority P300 Portable Bluetooth 2.0 Party Speaker.
Designed for the music fan who enjoys hassle-free audio, the Majority P300 Portable Bluetooth 2.0 Party Speaker connects to your Bluetooth-enabled device wireless, able to stream playlists. Perfect for the listener on the go, the Majority P300 turns any space into the dancefloor, offering 8 hours of uninterrupted fun. Complete with a wired microphone, the P300 doubles up as a karaoke machine from its 2.0 channel sound for unbeatable audio!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday twenty ninth February 2024 at midnight. The winner will likely be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is barely open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or older. No purchase essential.
- Prize is supplied by Majority.
- The competition just isn’t open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Majority, their agents or related third parties who’re directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter won’t be answerable for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will likely be chosen at random by an independent judge and will likely be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will likely be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the corporate offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner will likely be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will likely be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the corporate offering the prize so it will probably be sent out.
- The winner agrees to using his/her name and image in any material related to the competition, in addition to their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the small print provided on the date of entry) inside 5 working days or (b) the winner doesn’t return details of its postal address to the Promoter inside 14 days of notification that they’ve won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the appropriate to re-draw a brand new winner until a winner on these terms is found.