We’re giving one lucky reader the possibility to win Edifier NeoBuds Pro Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds value £99.99.
The NeoBuds Pro are the primary True Wireless Stereo earbuds to attain Hi-Res Audio certification. Bringing you the last word audio experience, the NeoBuds Pro with intelligent lively noise cancellation (ANC) algorithms remove surrounding noise as much as 42dB, while standard earbuds only go as much as 30dB. Lightweight with a functional design, the NeoBuds Pro make high-resolution listening an all-around comfortable experience anytime throughout your day.
- Hi-Res Audio TWS headphones with LDAC and LHDC (Low Latency High-Definition Audio Codec) deliver high-resolution sound.
- Knowles Balanced Armature driver + dynamic driver + electronic crossover technology for natural and balanced sound
- Hybrid ANC technology reduces noise by as much as 42dB
- Three-microphone noise cancellation ensures clear phone calls. Low-latency game mode supported
- 6+18 hours of continuous playback. Each earbuds and charging case support quick charge
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday twenty eighth February 2024 at midnight. The winner might be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is just open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or older. No purchase crucial.
- Prize is supplied by Edifier.
- The competition just isn’t open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Edifier, their agents or related third parties who’re directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter is not going to be accountable for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner might be chosen at random by an independent judge and might be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence might be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the corporate offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner might be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize might be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the corporate offering the prize so it may possibly be sent out.
- The winner agrees to using his/her name and image in any material related to the competition, in addition to their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the small print provided on the date of entry) inside 5 working days or (b) the winner doesn’t return details of its postal address to the Promoter inside 14 days of notification that they’ve won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the correct to re-draw a brand new winner until a winner on these terms is found.