We’re giving one lucky readers the prospect to win a Majority Teton Plus 2.1 Bluetooth Soundbar & Wireless Subwoofer!
The Majority Teton Plus soundbar features an external, robust 5.25” subwoofer that helps users to immerse themselves in deep and impactful bass. Boasting 180 watts of power, it provides exceptional high-fidelity sound quality and helps breathe life into movies, music and games.
The two.1-channel surround sound and expansive 10m+ range ensures that powerful sound fills the room, and entertainment is transformed right into a vibrant soundscape. Featuring the most recent Bluetooth connectivity and seamless HDMI ARC integration, it’s an easy-to-use and convenient option, freeing up space for the soundbar to be placed without the necessity for tangled and messy looking cables around. The soundbar can even connect with USB, Optical and AUX.
Majority is a best-selling home audio brand focused on delivering high-quality consumer electronics at an inexpensive price. Since launching with their signature DAB radio range in 2012, Majority has diversified their product range to incorporate Bluetooth Soundbars, PC Speakers, True Wireless Earbuds and Dolby-powered sound systems.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday twelfth January 2024 at midnight. The winner might be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is simply open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or older. No purchase vital.
- Prize is supplied by Majority.
- The competition just isn’t open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Majority, their agents or related third parties who’re directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter is not going to be liable for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner might be chosen at random by an independent judge and might be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence might be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter and the corporate offering the prize. Following such notification, the winner might be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize might be delivered (if applicable). You consent to your details being passed onto the corporate offering the prize so it might probably be sent out.
- The winner agrees to using his/her name and image in any material related to the competition, in addition to their entry
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the small print provided on the date of entry) inside 5 working days or (b) the winner doesn’t return details of its postal address to the Promoter inside 14 days of notification that they’ve won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the appropriate to re-draw a brand new winner until a winner on these terms is found.